Building Our Future
2023-2024 Capital Campaign
At this moment in time, we are presented with a wonderful, yet challenging, opportunity to enhance God’s ministries. Our proposed building expansion and renovations will create inviting spaces to gather, meet, and celebrate, as we become more connected and united with one another. The proposed projects will help grow our parish as we become a destination for Christ centered activities. The proposed projects will help grow our school and enhance the educational experience of our children.
View proposed site plans and campaign goals and learn how you can help.
Or you can return the campaign pledge form found in your campaign packet.
Provide your input, suggestions, and questions to the campaign team.
$4,000,000 Total Current Project Estimate
Ways to Make a Pledge Payment
- Pay by Check - Make your check out to Good Shepherd Parish and indicate in the memo line “Capital Campaign.” Feel free to drop your pledge payment in the weekend collection or at the parish office.
- Electronic Funds Transfer – We have three options on making your pledge payment electronically:
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay is a free service provided by most financial institutions that allows you to pay your bills online, including your campaign pledge payment. Check out your local financial institution’s website to learn how easy Online Bill Pay is.
- ACH Fund Transfer - ACH funds transfers are handled through the parish office. You fill out an authorization form setting up your payment plan and that’s it. If you are interested in ACH Fund Transfer, please contact the parish office to request a form. 920-849-9363
- myEoffering - myEoffering is a secure electronic giving service that we have partnered with to give you the ability to fulfill your pledge commitments. You are in complete control of this process. When setting up your pledge payment, make sure to pick “Capital Campaign Fund.” (Note, there may be some fees with online giving). Visit https://members.myeoffering.com/#/landing to sign up.
Questions & Answers from Campaign Information Sessions
Your prayers for a successful campaign are important. Together, we lift up the following prayer:
Together let us pray…
God of light,
thank you for enlightening our path
that has led us to this day,
as we envision what our parish may become.
Thank you for the vision and the hope
that we can be to the world.
We ask that as we continue to plan for the future,
we hear clearly your voice coming through.
Enable us to continue to be a place that is welcoming...
a place that is full of your grace.
We ask you to abide with us during this campaign
that we may accomplish our expansion and renovation plans,
both for ourselves, our neighborhood, and the world at large.
In Christ’s name.
Important Dates for Our Campaign
September 16- 17
Campaign Kick-Off Weekend
Join us at Mass for the launch of our Building Fund Campaign as we pray for God’s blessings upon our plans to enhance and grow our ministries.
September 25-26 and October 5-12
Campaign Information Sessions
*All sessions will be held in the Parish Hall (downstairs)
- Thursday, October 5 at 6:00 pm
- Sunday, October 8 at 9:00 am & 11:00 am
- Thursday, October 12 at 6:00 pm
Join us to hear more about the preliminary building project plans, and contribute to the planning process by bringing your suggestions, comments, and questions.
Campaign Commitment Weekend
After taking time to pray over your financial support, bring your campaign commitment to Mass to be received along with the rest of the parish community.