What Is myEoffering?
myEoffering is a secure electronic giving service we have partnered with to give you the ability to fulfill your stewardship commitment online instead of writing checks. It is very similar to online bill pay, and you can choose to use a credit card, or set up automatic withdrawal from a checking or savings account. There is no cost to you for this new giving option.
Why Should I Use It?
This service is offered as a convenience to you. If you typically give on a weekly basis, you will no longer need checks, cash, or stewardship envelopes. If travel, illness or other circumstances prevent you from attending Mass, your weekly offerings can continue uninterrupted.
You can give any amount, at any time, from home or on the road, with your computer or mobile device. Payments can be set up as recurring or one-time. Donations are tracked so you can access the information any time for budgeting and tax documentation.
How Does It Help?
In addition to convenience for you, online giving benefits our Parish. Online giving is more secure and saves time compared to manually counting weekly contributions. It allows us to easily track contributions for Parish accounting and record keeping. Recurring online donations allow us to better plan budgets and expenditures. With consistent stewardship, we can focus more on essential ministries.
Where Do I Sign Up?
Click the button below to create your myEoffering account online. It may be helpful to read the instructions at the bottom of this page before you get started.
How to Set Up Your myEoffering Account
- Go to https://members.myeoffering.com/#/landing and click the blue "Register" button in the upper right corner.
- Input your name and email, then create a password. It must be at least 7 characters, and contain an upper case letter, a lower case letter, a number and a symbol.
- mEoffering will send a message to that email address - click on the link to verify your email address and activate your account.
- Login to myEoffering using your email and the password you just created.
- "Join" Good Shepherd Parish by clicking the "Churches" link in the top black menu bar. Search for and select Good Shepherd in Chilton (62 E Main St).
- Add your payment method(s) by clicking the "Wallets" link in the top black menu bar. You can add credit card(s), checking and savings accounts. Note, we do not have envelope numbers.
- Set up a one-time or recurring payment by clicking the "Offerings" link in the top black menu bar, then clicking the green "Add New Offering" button. You can track Upcoming, Pending and Completed payments from the same link.
- If you need assistance setting up your account or using myEoffering, call 877-393-3330.
- Be sure to log out when you are finished - click the orange button in the top right corner.